Thursday, June 25, 2009

Essential Oils can help with Snoring and Sleeplessness

We hear from many of our customers who write in to say how much 100PureEssentialOils.com have improved their daily lives. Even our employees use and love these products. We would like to share of few of these stories with you in this forum, so that you can recall some of your own experiences that you may want to share with others.

"He Stopped Snoring!"


One woman wrote in to say the following:
    I just wanted to let you know your products helped me and I didn't even buy them! My daughter is into aromatherapy. She uses all sorts of oils, lotions and potions and she is convinced they help her stay healthier and recover faster when she does get ill.... and she is always telling me about the ways aromatherapy has helped her. So one day she gives me this inhaler for my husband when he was feeling ill. She said she put a few drops of cedarwood, eucalyptus, and sandalwood in it and that it should help my husband to breath better and would reduce his congestion. He is always congested and stuff from allergies and whatnot so she thought it would help. Well, he walked around with that thing in his pocket and he sniffs it all the time! he says it is helping him to breath but the biggest thing I have noticed is - HE STOPPED SNORING!.

    For the last 40 years he has been a really loud snorer. You can hear him on the other end of the house and my kid both joke about it. But for the first time in 40 years he actually has stopped snoring and sleeps quieter than ever before. I am now convinced that this stuff works. I have been reading and reviewing information on your website and I am planning to try your oils as well. I am so glad my daughter found your products!!!
    Thanks a Million.
    Alice in CT


"A Good Night's Rest"


One of our own employees recounts an experience she had using a blend for sleeplessness...
    Recently, I have been having a hard time falling asleep at night. My brain just doesn't want to turn off, and when I lay down to sleep I remember all of the things i forgot to take care of that day, and all of the things i need to do tomorrow. It is really aggravating to be physically tired but mentally wound up. So I decided I wanted to try our Restful Sleep aromatherapy blend. It has chamomile, neroli and lavender essential oils in it along with a carrier oil. It is strong enough for inhalation without being overpowering so i decided I would try it that way. I didn't want it in the room in a diffuser because my husband has no trouble falling asleep - his head hits the pillow and he is out like a light... So I decided to put a drop on my fingertips and dab the oil right under my nose. I also put a few drops on the bottoms of my feet. The first night I tried this and I fell alseep in about 20 minutes. I used it this way for about a week and I noticed the amount of time decreasing a little bit each night. Now, I use it and I am asleep within 5 minutes - and I stay asleep all night. No more waking up at 3 AM. I am very happy and well rested when I wake up!
    Samantha B


Buy this Restful Sleep Aroma Blend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment